The Alpha Omega Alpha Executive and Selection committees announce the new faculty, alumni and house officers to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society Class of 2023.
AΩA is the honor medical society recognizing, advocating for, and inspiring physicians in the care of patients and promotion of health. Members may be elected throughout their career and epitomize professionalism, leadership, academic and clinical excellence, research, community service, and “being worthy to serve the suffering.”
As with all true honors, the honor of AΩA membership is accompanied by the responsibility to sustain the vision and goals of the society:
- Professionalism — To hold the conviction that professionalism in medicine is a worthy goal.
- Scholarship — To promote scholarship among medical professionals.
- Leadership — To set an example worth emulating.
- Service — To serve the medical profession and the community.
Congratulations to all!
WUSM AOA Class of 2023
|Ida||Fox||Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery|
Washington University School of Medicine Alpha Omega Alpha Executive & Selection Committee
- Dr. Douglas Char, Past Chair
- Dr. Angela L. Brown, Chair
- Dr. Matthew Matava, Chair-Elect
- Dr. Lisa Moscoso, Faculty Advisor
- Dr. Allyson Zazulia, Councilor
- Dr. Joani Christensen, At-Large Member of Selection Committee
- Dr. Jessica Nelson, At-Large Member of Selection Committee
- Dr. Alex Parker, At-Large Member of Selection Committee
- Dr. Damini Tandon, At-Large Member of Selection Committee
- Ms. Angie MacBryde, Administrator