The Alpha Omega Alpha Executive and Selection committees announce the new faculty, alumni and house officers to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society Class of 2022.
AΩA is the honor medical society recognizing, advocating for, and inspiring physicians in the care of patients and promotion of health. Members may be elected throughout their career and epitomize professionalism, leadership, academic and clinical excellence, research, community service, and “being worthy to serve the suffering.”
As with all true honors, the honor of AΩA membership is accompanied by the responsibility to sustain the vision and goals of the society:
- Professionalism — To hold the conviction that professionalism in medicine is a worthy goal.
- Scholarship — To promote scholarship among medical professionals.
- Leadership — To set an example worth emulating.
- Service — To serve the medical profession and the community.
Congratulations to all!
- Enyo Ablordeppey – Department of Emergency Medicine & Department of Anesthesiology
- Keith Brandt – Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Beverly Brozanski – Department of Pediatrics
- Christopher Carpenter – Department of Emergency Medicine
- Jorge Di Paola – Department of Pediatrics
- Allison Mitchell – Department of Anesthesiology
- Jean Wang – Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology & Department of Surgery
- Nichole Zehnder – Department of Internal Medicine & Office of Medical Education
- Katherine Buesser – Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Alexandra Fogarty – Division of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Matthew Glasser – Department of Radiology
- Veronica Groff – Department of Emergency Medicine
- Austin Ha – Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Bridget Huysman – Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Valerie Lew – Department of Emergency Medicine
- Sunny S. Lou – Department of Anesthesiology
- Rebecca Rimsza – Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- David Russler-Germain – Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology & Oncology
- Kristen Seiler – Department of General Surgery
- Nathanael Smith – Department of Emergency Medicine
- Anja Srienc – Department of Neurological Surgery
- Amelia Van Handel – Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Stephanie Fritz – Department of Pediatrics, Division of Infectious Disease
- Andrew Kates – Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Cardiology
- Ashely Steed – Department of Pediatrics
Alpha Omega Alpha Executive & Selection Committee
- Dr. Angela L. Brown, Co-Chair
- Dr. Douglas Char, Co-Chair
- Dr. Lisa Moscoso, Faculty Advisor
- Dr. Allyson Zazulia, Councilor
- Dr. Joani Christensen, At-Large Member of Selection Committee
- Dr. Matthew Matava, At-Large Member of Selection Committee
- Dr. Jessica Nelson, At-Large Member of Selection Committee
- Dr. Alex Parker, At-Large Member of Selection Committee
- Dr. Damini Tandon, At-Large Member of Selection Committee
- Ms. Angie MacBryde, Administrator