Missouri deadline, on or before October 7, 2020.
- mail: post marked by Tues. Oct. 6
- Online: Sun., Oct. 18
- In person: Tues., Nov.3
You should register if you:
- Never voted before
- Moved to a new address
- Changed your name
You must be a US citizen and 18 years old on election day, Nov. 3, 2020.
FOUR WAYS to do this!
- Go online (http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/goVoteMissouri/), fill in a printable form and sign it. Mail it in!
- On your mobile device or tablet. Again, go to http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/goVoteMissouri/
Caution: be sure your signature looks very much like the one on the ID you will be using.
- Go to the election board and do it in person (St. Louis City & County residents use DIFFERENT offices).
St. Louis County Board of Elections
725 Northwest Plaza Dr.
St. Ann, MO 63074
FAX (314) 615-1999
Website: http://www.stlouisco.com/YourGovernment/ElectionsSt. Louis City Board of Elections
300 N. Tucker Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63101
FAX (314) 622-3587
- For ANY STATE in the country go to “Vote.gov” for info on how to register.
Am I already registered (any state)? Find out at Headcount.org/verify-voter-registration/