Attention Department of Medicine Women Fellows and Faculty
Introducing Advancing Women in Academic Medicine (AWAM) – a new program that will be working to achieve equitable career advancement for women fellows and faculty in the Department of Medicine at Washington University School of Medicine.
Please join us for a series of town hall meetings to introduce this new program and to help us learn directly from you about potential barriers and what support would be most helpful to you for your academic career advancement.
- 10/5: 2 – 3 pm (For junior and new women faculty)
- 10/26: 10 – 11 am (For mid-career faculty)
- 10/28: 5 – 6 pm (For junior and new women faculty)
- 10/30: 8 – 9 am (For mid-career faculty)
- 11/11: 5 – 6 pm (early or mid-level women faculty)