- Ten Ways Healthcare Systems Can Operate Effectively during the COVID-19 Pandemic – CDC is listening to and learning from the experiences of healthcare systems as they respond to COVID-19. This document provides practical approaches that can be used to protect healthcare personnel (HCP), patients, and communities.
- Healthcare Personnel and First Responders: How to Cope with Stress and Build Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic – This guidance helps you recognize what stress looks like, take steps to build your resilience and cope with stress, and know where to go if you need help.
- Employees: How to Cope with Job Stress and Build Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic – How you cope with stress can affect your well-being, the well-being of the people you care about, your workplace, and your community. This guidance provides tips to build resilience and manage job stress, such as mindfulness techniques and keeping a consistent sleep schedule.
- Coping with COVID (pdf)
- Understanding and Addressing Sources of Anxiety Among Health Care Professionals During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- WUSM Work-Life Solutions (EAP) – (844) 365-4587
Staffing: CompPsych guidance consultant
Referral for 5 free counseling sessions
- WUSTL’s Coping with COVID-19 line – (314) 286-1700
Hours: 8am – 4:30pm
Staffing: WUSTL volunteer therapists and staff from the departments of psychiatry, social work, physical therapy.
Brief mental wellbeing support
Referral to WUSTL telehealth appointments
Referral to Zoom groups (psycho-education and support groups)
- The mindfulness app, Headspace, is offering its pro version free to healthcare workers through the end of the calendar year.
- Who do I want to be during COVID-19 chart (pdf)
- Emotional Resilience During the COVID-19 Crisis: Practices for Health Care Providers video