Information on COVID-19 Vaccination
COVID-19 vaccines: bjc.org/coronavirus/Covid-19-Vaccines
COVID-19 Vaccination Advertorial: “COVID-19 vaccines. What you need to know.” (pdf)
Refer to the BJC COVID intranet site: COVID19.BJCorg (The site is updated daily with new information.)
WUSM COVID-19 site: Coronavirus.Med.WUSTL.edu
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources from Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Ad Council:
- COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkits: Developed to help providers address common questions and educate patients and the community about COVID-19 vaccination.
- Surgeon General Jerome Adams Answers FAQs on the COVID-19 Vaccine | December 31, 2020 on YouTube
- CDC V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checker
- Regarding Information for Specific Populations
- CDC guidance on How to Protect Families Living in Close Quarters
- Respiratory Evaluation Clinic Referral Guideline (pdf)
- CFST Patient Packet (pdf)
- Self Quarantine Instructions
- Caring for someone in your house with COVID
- COVID-19 FAQs (pdf)
- Stop the Spread of Germs Flyer (pdf)
Help prevent the spread of respiratory disease like
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Stay home when you are sick except to get medical care.
For more information: www.cdc.gov/COVID19